CNC BIESSE Rover 30 L
Machine: Biesse Rover 30 L2
L: working field in "X"=4432 mm
For Routing: (SLOT A) Y=1093 MM (SLOT B) Y=1641.5 MM
For Boring: Y-1424 MM
Max. Thickness for loadable piece: Z=200 MM
the thick monolithic structure in electrowelded ribbed steel, the great distance between the "x" axis linear guides and the wide supporting base grant the maximum stability, precision and fmish during the performance of the heaviest workings.
- movable beam:
the beam moves along the "x" axis, and carries the operating unit, which is movable along the "y" and "z" axes".
AXES SLIDING AND MOVEMENT
-movement along the "x","y" and "z" axes on high precision linear guides and ball runners;
- brushless motor and ground rack with inclined teeth and preloaded pinion for backlash compensation for the movement along the "x" and "y" axes;
-brushless motor and hardened ground ball screw for the movement along the "z" axis; - pneumatic balancing device for the vertical movement of the operating unit.
The machine work table, designed for a quick and
easy set-up, is composed of:
- nr. 8 panel supports (length = 1580 mm).
each support slides on hardened, ground
round bars and on 4 ball couplings. the
locking is performed by 2 cylinders which
push against the round bars, and is
controlled by a push-button placed in front
of the panel support;
- nr. 2 fixed supports on which the side stops slide;
- nr. 8 back stops with pneumatic lowering, controlled by n.c.;
- double work station with 8 stops with pneumatic lowering, controlled by n.c.;
- nr. 4 side stops (21h + 2 rh) with
pneumatic lowering, controlled by n.c. and movable along the "y" axis;
- nr, 4 central stops (2 lh + 2 rh) with
pneumatic lowering, controlled by n.c.and movable along the "y" axis;
- nr. 8 bar supports to facilitate the loading of heavy and/or big panels;
- nr.1 metric scale along the "x" axis for the correct positioning of the panel supports;
- nr. 8 metric scales along the "y" axis for the correct positioning of the panel locking system;
panel locking system consisting of 24 jigs with pneumatic unlocking, manually adjustable (nr. 16 with dim. 160x160x30h and nr. 8 with dim. 160x80x30h); the surface of these jigs is grooved, so as to define the configuration of the vacuum area according to the dimensions and shape of the piece to be locked. each jig is equipped with rubber cylinders with a high coefficient of friction, which make the ciamping of pieces much more effective;
- nr. 12 clamping units for the locking of narrow pieces. if fitted on the standard stops they allow the locking of narrow pieces, through the aid of a special work cycle;
- 100 m3/h vacuum pump;
- auxiliary vacuum system for special jigs.
The operating unit is composed of:
- nr. 1 boring unit with 20 independent vertical spindles at 32 mm centerdistance, 10 of which are placed along "x" and 10 along "y" (for borings on the top side of the panel);
nr. 4 independent horizontal spindles with double outlet at 32 mm centerdistance, 3 of which are placed along "x" and 1 along "y" (to perform horizontal borings on the 4 panel sides);
•nr. 1 7.8 kw (10.5 hp) routing unit (12.000 rpm) with iso 30 adaptor, assembled in slot